Who doesn’t love brownies? They’re delicious, chocolatey, and perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth. But they’re also high in carbs and sugar, which can be a problem for people on a keto diet. Luckily, there’s a way to enjoy brownies without wrecking your keto diet – by making low-carb ginger brownies!
These brownies are just as chocolatey and delicious as regular brownies, but with a fraction of the carbs. Plus, the addition of ginger gives them an extra kick of flavour that makes them really special. If you’re looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy your favourite dessert, give these low-carb ginger brownies a try!
Keto-friendly brownie sweetener
There are a few keto-friendly brownie sweeteners that you can use to make your brownies taste great without all the sugar. You can use stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit extract as your keto-friendly brownie sweetener. All of these keto-friendly options will help to keep your brownies low in carbs and high in flavour.
When you are making your brownies, be sure to use a keto-friendly sweetener so they will still taste amazing and not leave you feeling guilty.
When using stevia as a keto-friendly brownie sweetener, you will want to use a brand that is made with all-natural ingredients. There are many brands of stevia on the market, but not all of them are created equal. You’ll want to find stevia that is made with no artificial ingredients, flavours, or colours.
Erythritol is another great keto-friendly brownie sweetener. It is a sugar alcohol that is made from fermented corn syrup. Erythritol has a very low glycemic index and does not affect blood sugar levels. It is also very calorie-free and does not promote tooth decay.
Monk fruit extract is a keto-friendly brownie sweetener that comes from a small, green fruit that is native to Southeast Asia. Monk fruit extract is very sweet, but it does not have any calories or carbs. It is also believed to have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
No matter which keto-friendly brownie sweetener you choose, be sure to use it sparingly. Too much of any sweetener can lead to gastrointestinal issues. Start with a small amount and increase it gradually until you find the perfect balance for your brownies. Keto-friendly brownie sweeteners are a great way to enjoy delicious brownies without all the sugar. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Keto Brownies
- 200 g Almond Flour
- 60 g Cocoa Powder
- 4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt Pinch
- 112 g Melted Butter
- 6 tbsp Water
- 4 Eggs
- 6 g Stevia
- 100 g Dark Chocolate 70-90% cocoa solids
Recipe for Keto Wheat Free Ginger Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 160°cfan/180°c/350°f/gas 4 and grease a square brownie tin, and line with baking parchment.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the dark chocolate in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Transfer to the brownie tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool completely. Melt the dark chocolate and pour it over the brownie. Leave to set and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Easy Low Carb Keto Ginger Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 160°cfan/180°c/350°f/gas 4 and grease a square brownie tin and line with baking parchment.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the dark chocolate in a large bowl and mix thouroughly. Transfer to the brownie tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool completely. Melt the dark chocolate and pour over the brownie. Leave to set and cut into squares. Enjoy!