Oh hi! I’m rachel!
I’m so happy you’re here!
I’m originally from Yorkshire but now live in Shropshire, UK. With a household of boys, I know they like to eat a lot of good food!
My mission is to make super tasty, simple, and easy food. Whatever type of diet you’re on, you’re sure to find something that’ll float your boat. All recipes are made with the family in mind.
Fun Facts About Rachel
- I’m a recipe book addict – my collection just gets bigger and bigger.
- I love red wine! I’m always happy if someone gives me a bottle 🙂
- I’m in the kitchen A LOT.
- My favourite chocolate is Revels (I definitely don’t want to share these) and Fruit and Nut Toblerone. They have to be stored in the fridge!
- I love my homemade pizza, Mexican chicken fajitas and tapas food.
- I love stationery, especially notebooks. I think I’ve got too many!!
MY TOP 6 TOOLS I USE TO PRODUCE THIS BLOG
These are the primary tools I use to produce and maintain this free recipe blog. If you’d like to support me, you can do >>HERE
- SEO course – My top recommendation when starting a new blog or online business.
- BigScoots – A managed hosting platform for my WordPress website. Excellent customer service!
- Restored 316 – This is the look and layout of the website. I love all of their themes.
- Convertkit – My subscriber box.
- CoSchedule – To publish to all my social media accounts at once. This tool saves me a lot of time!
- Niche Site Academy – How to build a money-making niche site. A really good course if you’re thinking about blogging!
- Bootstrapped Ventures – This provides the recipe card you see at the bottom of every recipe post.
- Social Warfare – This is on every post so people can share it on their social media accounts.
- RankIQ – How to increase Google traffic by 468%
Before you go
Sign up for Rachel’s Recipe Pantry email community, and I’ll add you to my mailing list so you get updated with new recipes. Emails go out either once or twice a fortnight, so not too many for your in-box 😉
I’m on social media, tag me if you’ve made one of my recipes.
Instagram >> Recipes are automatically loaded here, and some behind-the-scenes on my stories.
Facebook >> Same thing here if you love Facebook.
If you would like to get in contact, go through to my contact page.